Quote of the week: "He made me a Sith Lord and named me Darth Revan. I killed for him--I turned on the Republic--but I've found redemption." - Revan talking about his past.

Click here to find out more!

środa, 22 lutego 2012

Embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!


Welcome to my new blog - LoreFreak! I am planning to have both Polish and English versions of the site - for now there is only English version available, but Polish one should be up and running in no time.

Here you will find interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness! LoreFreak is a new blog dedicated to all Star Wars lore geeks out there.

You want to be up to date on all newest Expanded Universe books, comics, games and movies? Well, this is the site for you. If new Star Wars book published by Del Rey comes out, here you will be able to read it's review. If new Clone Wars animated series season comes out, here you will be able to find out if it is worth watching it. New Star Wars game comes out? Same thing - As soon as I will play through it I shall submit as less fanboyish and as most objective review as possible in order to help you decide whether it's worth giving a shot.

But there is more! I just gave you a mere glimpse of what you will be able to find here on LoreFreak. To give you some sneak peek of what else future has in store for you all, I made a list of upcoming blog entries that will be released approximately once a week. Here you go:

- Star Wars: The Old Republic review.

- Character spotlights.

- Interviews.

- Books reviews.

- Debates coming straight from swtor.com forums.

Contests with exceptional prizes!


Still, that is not all, so stay tuned and may the force be with you!

5 komentarzy:

  1. Wow, nice blog. Looking forward to reading some great stuff here, gl mate!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. "Contests with exceptional prizes!" Wow ! What do you have in mind?? Looking forward to more info.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Interesting blog. I will surely observe it.

    Greetings from Poland : )

    OdpowiedzUsuń